Sunday 23 December 2012

It's alive! It's alive!

Ah god, I've been terrible with my blogging. I could say that it's because I've been working away at university and the bad weather stops me from taking photos but I think I'd only be kidding myself! I've been lazy okay?! Anyway, this lovely little filler post is an update as to what I've been up to and to tell you all about the lovely things I've discovered.

So, I'm going to start with the excitement that issssss:

In October my photo was featured on the MSN homepage!
(Source: Prity Patel-Kanjia)
This was because I'm a big fan of the website WIWT.com, a website where you just upload photos of what you're wearing today. Poppy Dinsey, the founder of WIWT has an Editor's Choice section of their favourite outfits and not only was I featured on thaaat but Poppy also writes for the MSN women's section and was lovely enough to feature me in it! Was definitely the coolest thing.

Right, now I want to talk to you about my new obsession.
The Anti-Silhouette Dress
I'm currently in love with dresses that lack structure and just fall in a certain way, especially swing dresses.
If I could find an easy £180.57 (to be fair it was £361.15) I'd buy this gorgeous DKNY Cape Tunic.
Though I'd style it differently to the model above (hair down and a smile, for example) I think the cape style and skinny legs/baggier top half silhouette is gorgeous. 
The swing dresses at ASOS are great too. Here are a few of my favourite: 

And then there's this one I actually ended up buying (though I wish I could have them all) for Christmas Day:
The colour is absolutely gorgeous and the lace gives a feminine edge that can be slightly lost with the bagginess of the dress.

 I'm also expecting these lovely chelsea boots for Christmas, I think they'll look great with all the new swing dresses I'll eventually buy, what have you guys asked for?

Right, theres a mini update. I've got a outfit post coming soon too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages - Menu