Saturday 15 September 2012

Vogue's Fashion's Night Out

So last week Thursday I went into Central London to experience for the second time Vogue's Fashion's Night Out, oh how it's changed and developed since 2 years ago when I went and just enjoyed some free champagne in designer shops. This year, the whole of Bond Street was closed and there was so much more free alcohol, food and activity! Me and Jessie (pictured in a lovely pink jacket which matched mine) started out at House of Fraser where we went on a treasure hunt to find coconuts hidden on each floor with a number on and then you'd get a prize which went with the number you found, it was sadly only one per person so me and Jess had to give away the extra coconuts we found but we did end up winning some Clarins moisturiser and body scrub and a gorgeous brown Nails Inc varnish. We then went up Bond Street getting out free drinks with my sister Jennifer and I was very excited to come across and talk to Jameela Jamil who was djing at Longchamp. She looks amazing and as a fan of her style and Company column, I was so excited to chat to her as well as get a picture with her. We also managed to see a band at Anthropologie on Regent Street who's name escapes me and I can't seem to find it via google and they were actually very good so that's sad, they happily photobombed one of the my photos below though haha. 
Anyway, below was my outfit I wore (if you're an eagle eye I actually was wearing a light pink blazer from Forever 21 but I wanted to show off my H&M hot pink blazer for the outfit pictures), my Love wrap dress in black and my Ted Baker heels I got as a present from my parents. 









Totally met Hugo and Natalie from Made in Chelsea as well, long enough to ask for this cute couple photo.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages - Menu