Sunday 12 August 2012

Flowers and Lobsters

Today I went to soak up some final Olympic atmosphere by heading to meet my mum in Hyde Park where she was volunteering as a London Ambassador.
We then went to an amazing lobster restaurant in Mayfair - Burger & Lobster - so yummy. They brought out the 6lb lobster alive for us to see though, I had to look away, seeing my meat alive before I eat it does not sit well with me...
I thought I'd embrace the summer with my floral shirt from LOVE. I'm a big fan of their website, the clothes are gorgeous, well made and there is a very low chance of me running into anyone else wearing the same thing! Their dresses are a personal favourite of mine and I hope to buy a few more when I figure out where I can where them too. Hopefully will have a ball or two coming up in the future...
Paired the shirt with my ASOS black suede boots which are getting slowly, verrry beaten up. I should probably be a bit nicer to them...
Hope you like the look!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages - Menu